-Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Serbia and Ministry of culture, Serbia.
Three categories are available for the participation:
- Lipdub films present a kind of musical promotional spots that look as if recorded in one sequence. They are made and designed for the purpose of promoting a whole school, to show the capacity of the school, premises and opportunities the school offers.
- One of the characteristics of these films is that the camera records continuously (exceptionally, in three cadres most) a group of people or students performing coordinated and trained movements at the moment the camera focuses on them. It is recommended that not any group or individual shall stay in camera focus for more than 15-20 seconds.
- There is no main character in the film, all the students and teachers are equally important, whole school.
Spontaneity: There has to be a clear plan and opportunity to improvize at some moment if necessary.
Аuthenticity: All that appears, characters and situations must be real.
Participation: The participants should move their lips and show spontaneous movements when in the camera focus showing the attitude of sending a special message of the song.
Entertainment: The participants must enjoy the video and it must be seen in the spot.
Imagination: The scenes must be imaginative and original to support the Global Goals
“I HAVE GOT A GREAT PLAN FOR URBAN RESTRUCTURING OF MY SURROUNDING“
Our idea is to open opportunities for giving solutions for the environmental changes which will benefit all. Children can be creators of their community.
The deadline for submitting an application is 25th May 2017.
The content of the film should include the following elements:
The film should be posted on Youtube named:
„KREF Minecraft 2017, name of the mentor“
The description field, under the film, should include:
- Name all active cooperates in the group.
- The mentor of the group will send us the link of the film at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the video material that is your own property.
The organizer shall keep the right to post a film everywhere it is needed and useful for the purpose of promotion of the profession and organization.
and each school may be a favorite place for all children.
It is allowed to include music in the background, but it must not cover the whole film. It is necessary to hear communication, giving instructions, cooperation among students. Avoid using photos, except for it is necessary.
LENGTH OF A FINAL VIDEO IS 4 OR NOT MORE THAN 5 MINUTES.
NOTICE AND WARNING!
The author of a film should obtain a written consent of the parents for recording and editing of a film on the places necessary to publish ideas for an educational film, like video channels, social networks and educational web pages.
At the beginning of the edited film it is necessary to mention:
The name of the primary school, place, class, name of the author-educator, subject content or included integrated content (without goals)
A film should be attached on YOUTUBE having AN OBLIGATORY NAME – For KREF 2017 – Completely different but with the same goal – the name of the author.
The description field, under the film, during its posting on a YOUTUBE channel there should be written as follows:
1. Subject content
2. Class – students age group
3. School, place, country
4. Author of a film (first name the author, then others as associates if you wish)
5. Goals – short description of what is to be seen in the film.
Then, the author sends a link of the film to the following e-mail address
- It is forbidden to include swearwords, graphic pictures, indecent or offensive photos or behavior, expressions of hate or abuse. Also, be sure not to violate any copywights of third persons or other rights (seal, privacy, etc.)
- The organizer shall keep the right to post a film on its promotional web site for the purposes of KREF promotion or through social networks and media.
For further information please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com
Author Vesela Bogdanovic, Macedonia